Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Chris Wentz and Huntington Enterprises, Inc. for approval of a zoning change from the R5-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district and a minor subdivision final plat for Huntington Cottages Second Addition, a 22-lot subdivision on 4.54 acres. The property is located in northwest Bismarck, west of North Washington Street, along the south side of Colt Avenue (a replat of Lot 4, Block 2, KMK Estates).
• Request of Odin and Lois Tollefson for approval of a rural residential lot split for Lot 7, Block 1, Willow View Estates Subdivision. The property is located east of Bismarck, east of 80th Street NE, along the north side of County Highway 10 (8270 East Highway 10).
• Request of Kobe Development, LLC and SHG, LLC for approval of a special use permit to allow a drive-through in conjunction with a restaurant to be located on part of Lot 3, Block 1, Meadowlark Commercial 4th Addition. The property is located in north Bismarck, north of 43rd Avenue NE, along the east side of US Highway 83 (4424 Skyline Crossings).
• Request of Bryce Weisbeck for approval of a special use permit to increase the area of accessory buildings to allow the construction of a 2,240 square-foot accessory building on Lot 2, Block 3, Breen’s 2nd Subdivision. The property is located north of Bismarck, west of US Highway 83, along the north side of 79th Avenue NE (8001 7th Street NE).
• Request of Michael Markwed for approval of a special use permit to increase the area of accessory buildings to 2,592 square feet to allow the construction of a 2,400 square-foot accessory building on Lot 9, Block 2, Prairie Pines First Subdivision. The property is located north of Bismarck, south of 97th Avenue NE, along the east side of Cedar Lane (9401 Cedar Lane).
At this these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested parties to be heard with respect to these items. Due to ongoing public health concerns related to COVID-19, the City of Bismarck is encouraging citizens to provide their comments for these items in writing or via email. Interested parties may submit written or email comments regarding these requests at least one business day prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or email. Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 or email with questions, for additional information, or to facilitate alternate means to appear at the public hearing without having to appear in person.
Descriptions of these requests may be viewed at our website at www.bismarcknd.gov or by contacting our office at email or 701-355-1840.
Ben Ehreth, AICP, Community Development Director
For Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission
Dated this 12th day of May, 2020.