- Check this link frequently for updates about changes that impact traffic on Bismarck streets including street projects, construction, road closures and more.
Construction Project Information
- 2021 Construction Projects Map - Coming Soon
Downtown Bismarck Concrete Pavement Repair (CPR) ProjectThe City of Bismarck is proposing improvements to Downtown Bismarck from 3rd Street to 6th Street and Main Avenue to Rosser Avenue. Project information can be found in the links below. Hard copies can be viewed at the City of Bismarck’s Engineering Department, during normal business hours.
Special Assessment District Information
- SI-531 2020 Asphalt Re-surfacing
- SI-532 2020 Scrub Seal Project
- SI-533 2020 Concrete Pavement Repairs
- SI-534 Ditch Section Road Maintenance
- SI-535 2020 City Wide Street Lighting
- SI-541 2021 Asphalt Maintenance
- SI-544 2021 City Wide Street Lighting
43rd Avenue NE Reconstruction Project
The City of Bismarck is proposing improvements to 43rd Avenue NE between State Street and N. 26th Street. Project information can be found in the links below. Project decisions anticipated to occur in spring 2021. Final design to occur through fall 2021 and anticipated construction in summer 2022 (pending available funding).
- Virtual Public Meeting Narrated Presentation
- Project Handout
- Project Location
- Frontage Road and N 15th Street Options
- 4-Lane & 3-Lane Alternatives
- N 19th Street Intersection Options
- Pointe Loop & N 26th Street Options
- N 19th Street Improvements