Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The City of Bismarck Street Department continues with the city-wide street sweeping project. City crews will sweep streets as listed below. Crews will continue this schedule, weather permitting, until all residential streets are swept. It will take approximately 3 to 7 days in each area. Thank you for your cooperation.
Sweeping Guidelines for Residents and Businesses
* Keep vehicles and trailers off the street until sweepers are done in your area, if possible.
* Do not rake sand or debris from your boulevard into the street.
* Do not to rake or blow leaves or grass into the street.
* Grass clippings plug our storm water system. Keep grass clippings out of the gutter line and street. Adopt an Inlet
Sweeping Days & Times
Monday – Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
Street Sweeping Tips
* Street sweeping operations can be dangerous.
* Parents are advised to keep children away from all street sweeping operations.
* Stones and other flying debris could be hazardous. Motorists should drive with caution when passing street sweepers.
* Maintenance areas tend to be dusty and visibility may be restricted.