Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Bismarck Public Works Department will be conducting fire hydrant maintenance. Fire hydrant testing hours are from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
• Maintenance consists of flushing hydrants which may result in rusty water.
• Customers are advised not to wash clothing during this time until the water clears.
• One way to help clear the water is to run lawn sprinklers.
September 19-23, 2022
• Main Ave to Bismarck Exp and Riverside Park Rd to 9th St
• Xavier St (Ward Rd) to State St and I-94 to Boulevard Ave
September 26-30, 2022
• Boulevard Ave to Bismarck Exp and Bell St to 26th St
For more information, please call 701-355-1700 or visit our web site at www.bismarcknd.gov and search for Fire Hydrant Maintenance.