Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Notice is hereby given that the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will hold public hearings on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. in the Tom Baker Meeting Room, City-County Building, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota, to consider the following items:
• Request of Dakota Pioneer Land Company, LLP for approval of a major PUD amendment and a minor subdivision final plat for Kamrose Crossing Addition Second Replat, a 38-lot subdivision on 5.40 acres. The property is located in south Bismarck, east of South Washington Street in the northwest quadrant of the intersection of Rutland Drive and East Burleigh Avenue (being a replat Lots 1-59, Block 1, Kamrose Crossing Addition First Replat).
• Request of Investcore, Inc for approval of a zoning change from the R5-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district for Lots 27-35, Block 4, Silver Ranch First Addition. The property is located in northeast Bismarck, along the south side of 43rd Avenue NE and the west side of Silver Boulevard.
• Request of Eric Mayer for approval of a special use permit to increase the total square footage of accessory buildings to 3,150 square feet on Lot 11, Block 1, Falconer Estates Replat of Lots 4-8, Block 1. The property is located south of Bismarck, south of 48th Avenue SE, west of University Drive, along the north side of Angus Drive (2430 Angus Drive).
• Request of Jason Brendel for approval of a special use permit to increase the total square footage of accessory buildings to 3,128 square feet on Lot 10, Block 4, Pheasant Valley Subdivision. The property is located north of Bismarck, south of 71st Avenue NE between Golden Crest Road and Centennial Road, along the east side of Ringneck Road (6609 Ringneck Road).
• Request of Light of Christ Catholic Schools for a child care center to be located on Lots 1-6 and the S1/2 of the vacated Avenue F adjacent to Lots 1-6, Block 81 and all of Block 88, Monson’s Subdivision. The property is located in central Bismarck, along the south side of East Boulevard Avenue, between North 2nd Street and North 3rd Street (1025 North 2nd Street).
• Request of HMP Development, LLC for approval of a special use permit for a drive-through in conjunction with a financial institution to be located on Lot 1, Block 1, Washington Square Addition. The property is located in north Bismarck, west of North Washington Street, south of Ash Coulee Drive, along the north side of Colt Avenue.
At these hearings, the Bismarck Planning & Zoning Commission will provide an opportunity for all interested persons to be heard with respect to these items. Interested persons may also submit written comments regarding these requests prior to the meeting to the Community Development Department, PO Box 5503, Bismarck, North Dakota 58506-5503, fax: 701-222-6450, or e-mail. Interested persons may also call 701-355-1840 with questions or for additional information.Descriptions of these requests are on file and may be viewed or copied any working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. at the Bismarck Community Development Department, 221 North 5th Street, Bismarck, North Dakota.
Ben Ehreth, AICP, Community Development DirectorFor Bismarck Planning & Zoning CommissionDated this 7th day of May, 2019.