MEETING OF THE BOARD OF CITY COMMISSION
Consider approval of minutes.
Public comment (restricted to items on the Consent Agenda and Regular Agenda, excluding public hearing items).
Consider approval of expenditures.
Consider approval of personnel actions.
Consider the request for approval from the Administration Department for the following:
- Renewal of Gaming Site Authorizations from July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020.
- Renewal of Liquor Licenses from August 1, 2019 to July 31, 2020.
Consider the request for approval from the Airport for the following:
- Sublease to the July 11, 2013 Simson Investment lease with the State of North Dakota Department of Transportation.
Consider the request from the Community Development Department for the following:
- Introduction of and Call for a Public Hearing on Ordinance 6382, a request for a zoning change from the R5-Residential zoning district to the R10-Residential zoning district on Lots 27-35, Block 4, Silver Ranch First Addition, requested by Investcore, Inc. The Planning and Zoning Commission recommends approval.
Consider the request for approval from the Engineering Department for the following:
- Contract Amendment 4 with Apex Engineering Group and the revised Sewer Utility 58 Phase B project budget.
- Authorization to pursue ownership of the Bismarck State College GPS base station from the North Dakota Geological Survey.
- Contracts and bonds for the 2019 projects.
- Sidewalk and Traffic Signal Easement for MDI LTD Partnership 92.
- Encroachment agreement with 43rd Bismarck, LLC.
Consider the request for approval from the Finance Department for the following:
- Application for property tax abatement 2018, Disabled Veteran Credit at 1415 E Ave B.
- Application for property tax abatement 2018 & 2019, Comparable Market Value at 1000 W Century Ave.
Consider the request for approval from the Police Department for the following:
- Authorization to purchase a 2018 Ford Sedan.
Consider the request for approval from the Public Works Service Operations Department for the following:
- Authorization to advertise for sale as described in City Ordinance 7-01-05, of the metal building located on the recently purchased Billington Salvage Yard property.
- Bid Award for street light poles.
- Shop condo lease agreement with F & D Office, LLC.
Proclamation declaring June 17, 2019 as Lemonade Day in the City of Bismarck.
Commission Portfolio Report - Commissioner Guy
Consider the request from the Engineering Department to receive a presentation on the Tyler Coulee Sanitary Sewer Servicing Master Plan and accept the report prepared by Apex Engineering Group.
Consider the request from Trent Rittenbach to appeal the May 2, 2019 decision of the Board of Adjustment to approve a modified variance request from Section 14-03-06(1)(b)(4) of the City Code of Ordinances (Incidental Uses/Accessory Buildings) to increase the maximum allowable square footage of accessory buildings on the property from 1,200 square feet to 1,600 square feet on Lot 1, Block 4, Imperial Valley Subdivision.
Consider the request from the Community Development Department regarding Clear Sky Addition:
- Public Hearing on Ordinance 6377, a request for the annexation of Auditor's Lot 6A of Lot 6, part of Auditor's Lot 7, and part of Auditor's Lot 8B of Lot 8 in the NE 1/4 and SE 1/4 of Section 1, T138N-R80W/Lincoln Township and Lots 1-15, Block 1, Lots 1-11, Block 2, Lots 1-11, and Lot 22, Block 3, Lots 1-8, Block 5, Lot 1, Block 10, Clear Sky Addition.
- Public Hearing on Ordinance 6378, a request for a zoning change from the A-Agricultural zoning district to the R5-Residential and P-Public zoning districts for Clear Sky Addition.
- Approval of the final plat of Clear Sky Addition.
- Approval of the Park Development Agreement.
Public Hearing on Ordinance 6375 regarding All-Terrain and Off-Highway Vehicles.
Public Hearing on Ordinance 6381 regarding Trash Collection by the City; Exceptions.
Consider the request from the Bis-Man Transit Board to continue the Green Route to the University of Mary and United Tribes Technical College.
Consider the request for approval from the Bis-Man Transit Board request for funding.
Strategic Plan Discussion