Human Relations Committee
- 5:15 pm
- Third Monday of each month
- All meetings are held in the First Floor Conference Room of the City/County Building at 221 North Fifth Street
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings.
Minutes are available following approval.
- Chair - Krista Rausch
- Vice Chair - Shae Helling
- Amy Ingersoll-Johnson
- DeeWayne Rognstad
- Sr. Hannah Vanorny
- Paul Zondo
The mission of the Human Relations Committee is to protect and promote the personal dignity of all Bismarck citizens and to eliminate any discriminatory barriers that prevent them from reaching their full human potential, seeking to make education and compliance a meaningful and visible strategy to recognize the value of a diverse community.
If you believe you have experienced discrimination, you may contact the Human Relations Committee for assistance.
You may also download a comment/complaint form to register a formal complaint. View the Complaint Form. The cover letter is also available. They can be printed and mailed to the address on the front of the form.
- Ordinance 5208 - Creating Human Relations Committee: Chapter 2-11
- Human Relations Committee Strategic Plan
- 2010 Annual Report
- 2012 Annual Report
- 2013 Annual Report
- 2014 Annual Report
- 2015 Annual Report
- 2016 Annual Report
- 2017 Annual Report
- 2018 Annual Report
- Humanitarian Award Recipients
- Human Relations Committee Brochure
- Human Relations Committee Application form
- Educational Equity Resources
- Employment Resources for Individuals