Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health offers immunizations for infants, children, teens, and adults that are recommended by the North Dakota Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Daily appointments and weekly immunization clinics are available to the public. Registered nurses are available to answer questions, provide education, and review immunization records to ensure you and your family are up to date with recommended vaccines. Immunize on time. Every time.
Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health offers a variety of immunizations:
- Recommended adult immunizations
- Adult immunizations for individuals with health conditions
- Flu Immunizations
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) immunization for the prevention of cervical and other cancers
- Routine childhood immunizations (birth through 6 years) and (7 through 18 years)
- Required school immunizations
- Travel immunizations
Complete your paperwork ahead of time to save time while at our office:
Request an Immunization Record Online
You can now request an immunization record from the North Dakota Department of Health by completing a simple request form online.
Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health accepts the following insurances:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medicare Part B
- Railroad Medicare
- Sanford (Except Sanford True Plan)
- United HealthCare
- Uninsured/Underinsured may qualify for vaccine assistance
Bismarck-Burleigh Public Health offers flu immunizations. To schedule an appointment for an immunization, or for more information visit CDC's Key Facts About Seasonal Flu Vaccine, download or print these PDF files, or contact us at 701-355-1540.