Change / Start / Stop Your Services

Before You Move

Please call 701-355-1700, option 1, to set a date to discontinue your services.  A reading from our auto read system will capture the water usage if you are connected to the system.

Purchasing a Property

The form must be received in the office prior to the day you want services put into your name. 

You may fill out the form at the Public Works Department located at 601 South 26th Street, Bismarck ND 58504.

Setting up service outside Bismarck City Limits

  • Addresses outside of Bismarck City Limits:  Contact South Central Regional Water District at 701-258-8710.
  • Lincoln ND residents:  Contact City of Lincoln at 701-258-7969.
Questions, concerns, or comments about your water utility bill?
Telephone:  701- 355-1700, option 1
Email:  Water Utility Billing Staff