Technical Advisory Committee
- 10:00 am
Tom Baker Meeting Room
City/County Office Building
221 N. 5th Street, Bismarck, ND 58501
Due to ongoing public health concerns related to COVID-19, the City of Bismarck is encouraging citizens to provide their comments for public hearing items via Email. The comments will be sent to the Technical Advisory Committee members prior to the meeting and included in the minutes of the meeting. To ensure your comments are received and distributed prior to the meeting, please submit them by 5 pm one business day prior to the meeting and reference the agenda item your comment addresses.
If you would like to appear via video or audio link for a 3-5-minute comment on a public hearing item, please provide your e-mail address and contact information via Email at least one business day before the meeting.
The physical meeting room will be open to the public, but we certainly understand the public wishing to limit their exposure at this time, while still participating in government. Before entering the City-County Office Building, all individuals should self screen for COVID-19 symptoms or potential exposure. If unable to pass the screening protocol, they will be requested to participate in the meeting remotely, for the public’s safety.
Many of the Technical Advisory Committee members will be attending this meeting remotely.
The number of participants to be in person will be physically limited to a maximum total number of occupants in the Commission Chambers that can maintain social distancing.
2020 Meeting Schedule
- January 21
- February 18
- March 16
- April 20
- May 18
- June 15
- July 20
- August 17
- September 14
- October 19
- November 16
- December 14
Agendas & Minutes
The September 2020 TAC Meeting Packet is available for viewing or downloading.
- Ben Ehreth, Bismarck Community Development Director
- Chuck Peterson, Freight Industry Representative
- Dan Schriock, Burleigh County Assistant Engineer
- Gabe Schell, Bismarck City Engineer
- Deidre Hughes, Bis-Man Transit
- John Saiki, Morton County Engineer
- Mandan City Planner
- Justin Froseth, Mandan City Engineer
- Kevin Nelson, Lincoln City Engineer
- Mitch Flanagan, Burleigh County Planning Director / CBO
- Natalie Pierce, Morton County Planning & Zoning Director
- Steve Saunders, Bismarck-Mandan MPO Executive Director
- Tyler Wollmuth, NDDOT District Office
- Wayne Zacher, NDDOT Local Government Division / MPO Coordinator
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Bismarck-Mandan MPO represents the member cities/counties, North Dakota Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, and the local transit authority. This group is responsible for facilitating the recommendations to assist the Policy Board in the transportation planning decision making process for the MPO study area.