Technical Advisory Committee
- 10:00 am
Ed "Bosh" Froehlich Meeting Room
Mandan City Hall
205 2nd Ave NW, Mandan, ND 58554
The City of Bismarck and Technical Advisory Committee members are encouraging citizens to provide their comments for public hearing items via Email. The comments will be sent to the Technical Advisory Committee members prior to the meeting and included in the minutes of the meeting. To ensure your comments are received and distributed prior to the meeting, please submit them by 5 pm one business day prior to the meeting and reference the agenda item your comment addresses.
If you would like to appear via video or audio link for a 3-5-minute comment on a public hearing item, please provide your e-mail address and contact information via Email at least one business day before the meeting.
The physical meeting room will be open to the public, but we certainly understand the public wishing to limit their exposure at this time, while still participating in government. Many of the Technical Advisory Committee members will be attending this meeting remotely.
The MPO is presently accepting applications for an opening to represent the interests of the Freight community within the Bismarck-Mandan Metro-area. The position will be left open until filled. The application form may be found HERE. Please contact the MPO for more information.
2022 Meeting Schedule
- January 18
- February 14
- March 14
- April 18
- May 16
- June 20
- July 18
- August 15
- September 19
- October 17
- November 14
- December 19
Agendas & Minutes
The June 2022 TAC Meeting Packet is available for viewing or downloading.
- Ben Ehreth, Bismarck Community Development Director
- Vacant, Freight Industry Representative
- Dan Schriock, Burleigh County Assistant Engineer
- Gabe Schell, Bismarck City Engineer
- Deidre Hughes, Bis-Man Transit
- John Saiki, Morton County Engineer
- Andrew Stromme, Mandan City Planner
- Justin Froseth, Mandan City Engineer
- Nick Nustad, Assistant Lincoln City Engineer
- Mitch Flanagan, Burleigh County Planning Director / CBO
- Natalie Pierce, Morton County Planning & Zoning Director
- Rachel Lukaszewski, Bismarck-Mandan MPO Executive Director
- Dean Schloss, NDDOT District Office
- Wayne Zacher, NDDOT Local Government Division / MPO Coordinator
The Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) of the Bismarck-Mandan MPO represents the member cities/counties, North Dakota Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, and the local transit authority. This group is responsible for facilitating the recommendations to assist the Policy Board in the transportation planning decision making process for the MPO study area.