The mission of the Solid Waste Utility is to provide high quality solid waste collection and disposal services in a timely and effective manner to promote the safety and welfare of the City residents.
The Waste Department consists of 35 full-time employees working in two sections: waste collection and waste disposal.
Landfill Address and Hours of Operation
Landfill Holiday Schedule
Holiday Single-Sort Recycling and Trash Collection Schedule
Hauling Restrictions to Landfill
Household Hazardous Waste and Electronics Facility Hours
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and the first and third Saturday of each month
Closed on Landfill Holidays
Spring: April 27 - May 1, 2015
Fall: September 21 - 25, 2015
- Set items out by 8am on your scheduled pick-up day.
- Crews will pick up items that two men can lift.
- Crews will not pick up tractor tires or semi-truck tires.
- Tree branches and wood material must be bundled and tied and shorter than 4 feet in length.
- Hazardous waste must be taken to the Household Hazardous Waste Center and will not be collected on the route.
- Items collected during clean-up weeks
Keep North Dakota Clean Posters