What You Should Know Before You Come to Court
- Public Defender for District Court cases - Provides legal counsel for indigent defense services. Travis W. Finck, supervising attorney, (701) 328-7190. Frequently asked questions.
- Be on time.
- Cell phones, pagers, and other electronic devices must be turned off.
- You cannot wear hats or caps in the courtroom.
- No food or beverage is allowed in the courtroom.
- The court may provide language and sign interpreters for individuals appearing in court. Contact the Clerk of Court’s Office in advance if you or someone you know will need these services.