P.O. Box 5503
His portfolio assignments include:
Airport and Development Services
- Strategic Plan Liaison
- Renaissance Zone Authority
- County Planning Commission
- Civic Center
- Mayor's Committee on Employment of Persons with Disabilities
Josh is employed as Associate State Director of Advocacy for AARP of North Dakota. He has his bachelors of arts in political science from Dickinson State University and his Masters of Arts in Political Management from The George Washington University.
Josh's community involvement:
- St. Alexius Foundation Resource Cabinet Member
- American Lung Association Local Leadership Board
- Dickinson State University Alumni Association
- North Dakota American Legion Boys State Program - Volunteer Staff Counselor
Josh is married to Crystal and they have three children, McKale, Kennedy, and Layla. Josh is an avid runner and ran in the 2014 Boston Marathon. When not running around Bismarck, he spends his free time with his children, camping, hunting and watching college basketball.