Click to Home
Friday, July 29, 2016
Today is 
Go To Search
How do I file a claim against the City?
The City Attorney's Office handles all risk management issues for the City. You will need to fill out a claim form and file it with our office. Claim Form (online)

City Attorney

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a claim against the City?
2. Whom do I call regarding landlord / tenant disputes?
3. Does the City Attorney's Office represent private citizens?
4. How do I contact the States Attorney?
5. Can I place a flyer on the windshield of a vehicle?
6. I think I have been scammed? Who do I talk to?
7. How long can vehicles, boats, campers, trailers be parked on the street?

Home     Calendar     Privacy Statement     Disclaimer     Contact Us     Sitemap     Accessibility     Copyright Notice     Powered by CivicPlus